This refreshing avocado Popsicle is perfect for hot summer days. Kids and adults will surely love this delicious and healthy snack item.
- 2 cups plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup diced ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup mashed avocado added with ½ cup of water
- Sugar to taste
- Medium-sized bowl
- Mixing spoon
- Small paper cups
- Plastic wrap
- Wooden popsicle sticks
- Measuring cups
- Combine together all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Mix well.
- Scoop the mixture into the paper cups.
- Fill each cup almost to the top.
- Stretch a small piece of plastic wrap across the top of each cup.
- Poke a hole in the plastic wrap by using a Popsicle stick.
- Position the stick in a standing position at the center of each cup.
- Place the cups inside the freezer.
- Keep the cups in the freezer until frozen solid.
- When frozen, remove the plastic wrap.
- Also peel away the paper cup.
- Serve and enjoy your avocado popsicles.