One of the must try recipe in adding sweetness for your Christmas. This is also good during summer and also during hot days.
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup sliced mango
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Ice cube tray
- Blender (you’ll need help from your adult assistant)
- Serving dishes
- Pour the milk into an ice cube tray.
- Keep the tray inside a freezer until frozen.
- Transfer frozen milk cubes into the blender.
- Add in the mango and sugar.
- Blend over high speed until very smooth and thoroughly mixed up.
- Transfer to a serving glass.
- Serve and enjoy your refreshing drink.