Perfect for a lazy days. For a so quick and easy to prepare viand, try this eggcetera recipe,
- 2 medium eggs, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Small bowl
- Serving plate
- Place egg in a pot with enough water.
- Bring to a boil under medium high heat for around 10 minutes.
- When done, drain boiled water.
- Run the eggs with cold water until eggs are completely cooled.
- Roll the eggs between your palms to loosen the shell of the egg.
- Peel the eggs starting at the large end.
- Rinse with cold water to rinse off excess bits of shells.
- Slice eggs and place in a serving plate.
- Place paprika, oil and salt in a small bowl and mix well.
- This will serve as the dip for the eggs.