A Filipino dessert or snack which means “mix”. It’s a towering pile of sweetened fruits and beans mixed together with shaved ice and milk.
- leche flan
- purple yam jam (haleyang ube)
- jackfruit (langka)
- saba bananas
- sweet potatoes (kamote)
- adzuki or red mung beans
- young coconut (macapuno)
- agar-agar, or gelatin
- evaporated milk, or whole milk
- shaved ice
- Simply layer the ingredients in whichever order you want in a tall glass or a deep bowl then cover with enough ice to fill the glass.
- Generously pour the evaporated milk onto the ice.
- Then top with a scoop of ice cream.