Homemade coffee ice cream recipe using kefir milk with coffee or espresso. It’s quick and easy to make just follow simple instructions.
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups kefir (use 1 cup kefir cheese + 1 cup milk kefir for a creamier result)
- 1/2 cup strong coffee or espresso
- 2 cups cream, half-and-half, or milk
- In this recipe you can use kefir made with cow milk, goat milk, or coconut milk.
- In a large bowl, pour the hot coffee or espresso and sugar then stir until sugar is dissovle.
- Next is to whisk the coffee-sugar mixture with remaining ingredients into the large bowl. Then refregerate for about 1 to 2 hours or follow the manufacturer’s instructions.