Perfect treat to your little kids, it’s not only delicious but also nutritious food for the kids.
- 1 cup fruit juice or puree
- 1 1/4 cup water kefir
- 6 T. plain gelatin (I use beef gelatin)
- 2-3 T. raw honey
- Simply heat the gelatin and fruit juice until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat and leave it to cool down.
- Then add the kefir and honey on the gelatin mixture and stir. Slowly pour the mixture into your favorite shape molds or pan.
- Finally, refrigerate for half an hour then remove the gummy into their molds and store into a container with seal.