Homemade biscuit made with gluten free flour and kefir. Serve this tasty and yummy biscuits to your kids!
- 1 medium egg
- 1 tbsp. (15g) sugar
- ½ tsp (2g) sea salt
- ½ tsp. (2g) baking soda
- ¼ cup (30g) of millet flour
- ¼ cup (30g) of fine corn flour
- 1 tbsp. (10g) baking powder
- 4 tbsp. (60g) of butter, softened
- 1 cup (160g) of brown rice flour
- 7 tbsp. (84g) of potato starch
- 300g of your favorite gluten free flour
- ½ cup (100g) of kefir (this may vary and depends on your gluten free flour)
- Begin by sifting in a mixing bowl the gluten free flours, baking powder, soda, sugar and salt together.
- Next add the butter, egg and kefir into the flour mixture then mix until it smooth. Cover and leave for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Gently roll out to ¾ inch thick and use a glass to cut your biscuits, it should make 9 biscuits. Then place on an un-greased baking sheet the biscuits.
- Finally, bake the biscuits for about 15-20 minutes.