Perfect treat to your little kids, it’s not only delicious but also nutritious food for the kids.
- 1 cup fruit juice or puree
- 1 1/4 cup water kefir
- 6 T. plain gelatin (I use beef gelatin)
- 2-3 T. raw honey
- Simply heat the gelatin and fruit juice until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat and leave it to cool down.
- Then add the kefir and honey on the gelatin mixture and stir. Slowly pour the mixture into your favorite shape molds or pan.
- Finally, refrigerate for half an hour then remove the gummy into their molds and store into a container with seal.
A Filipino dessert or snack which means “mix”. It’s a towering pile of sweetened fruits and beans mixed together with shaved ice and milk.
- leche flan
- purple yam jam (haleyang ube)
- jackfruit (langka)
- saba bananas
- sweet potatoes (kamote)
- adzuki or red mung beans
- young coconut (macapuno)
- agar-agar, or gelatin
- evaporated milk, or whole milk
- shaved ice
- Simply layer the ingredients in whichever order you want in a tall glass or a deep bowl then cover with enough ice to fill the glass.
- Generously pour the evaporated milk onto the ice.
- Then top with a scoop of ice cream.