Perfect treat to your little kids, it’s not only delicious but also nutritious food for the kids.
- 1 cup fruit juice or puree
- 1 1/4 cup water kefir
- 6 T. plain gelatin (I use beef gelatin)
- 2-3 T. raw honey
- Simply heat the gelatin and fruit juice until the gelatin is dissolved. Remove from the heat and leave it to cool down.
- Then add the kefir and honey on the gelatin mixture and stir. Slowly pour the mixture into your favorite shape molds or pan.
- Finally, refrigerate for half an hour then remove the gummy into their molds and store into a container with seal.
These delicious muffins are fluffy and have a slight tangy taste. I add kefir on these recipe because nothing beats the flavor and texture of muffins baked with kefir.
- ¾ cup of Tapioca Flour (90g)
- ¾ cup of Coconut Flour (120g)
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Raw Honey
- ¾ cup of Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ cup of Kefir
- 1 teaspoon of Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of chopped Fresh Sage Leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Then sift together in a bowl the tapioca flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- On a mixing bowl, whip together the butter and honey on high speed for a few minutes.
- Next is to add one at a time the eggs and whip until combined before adding another egg.
- Then into the mixture add about a third of the dry ingredients and whip until combined.
- And add about a third kefir and whip again.
- Repeat the previous two instructions until the dry and wet ingredients are completely combined.
- Add the herbs this time and whip for 30 seconds.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake liners. Then bake afterwards for about 25-28 mins at 350F.
- Allow to cool before serving.