Simple and old-fashioned chicken salad recipe that is easy to make. Try this recipe now!
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2-2 cups mayonnaise (depending on how wet you like your salad)
- 2 whole boneless chicken breasts
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- salt and pepper
- Begin by placing the chicken, celery stalk and onion in a saucepan. Then let it boil and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the chicken is cook.
- Next is to drain the liquid and discard the onion and celery. Then allow the chicken to cool. Chop the chicken using a knife or you can just use the a food processor to chop the chicken meat.
- Mix the chicken with mayonnaise, salt & pepper, parsley, chopped celery, dill seed, lemon juice in a medium sized bowl and cover. Then refrigerate until chilled.
These delicious muffins are fluffy and have a slight tangy taste. I add kefir on these recipe because nothing beats the flavor and texture of muffins baked with kefir.
- ¾ cup of Tapioca Flour (90g)
- ¾ cup of Coconut Flour (120g)
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder
- 2 Tablespoons of Raw Honey
- ¾ cup of Butter, softened
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ cup of Kefir
- 1 teaspoon of Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 1 teaspoon of Parsley
- 1 teaspoon of chopped Fresh Sage Leaves
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
- Then sift together in a bowl the tapioca flour, coconut flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda.
- On a mixing bowl, whip together the butter and honey on high speed for a few minutes.
- Next is to add one at a time the eggs and whip until combined before adding another egg.
- Then into the mixture add about a third of the dry ingredients and whip until combined.
- And add about a third kefir and whip again.
- Repeat the previous two instructions until the dry and wet ingredients are completely combined.
- Add the herbs this time and whip for 30 seconds.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake liners. Then bake afterwards for about 25-28 mins at 350F.
- Allow to cool before serving.